What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer that enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on the website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Remember settings and information you have given so that you do not have to keep entering them when you visit a new page.
- Measure how you use the website so that we can improve the user experience and make sure it meets your needs.
Please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Cookies used on this site
- csrfToken: This cookie is a unique token generated when a webform is loaded and is validated on form submission to ensure that forms are submitted directly through the site and not through third party robots or external forms.
- _ga: This cookie is a randomly generated number that is used by Google Analytics to measure the number of unique visitors to this webpage and to provide anonymous information about how this website is viewed. It expires after 2 years and can be deleted using your browser settings.
- _gat: This cookie is also used by Google Analytics. It improves the performance of their service by limiting the request rate of data when required. It expires after 10 minutes.